SOURCES INTRODUCING MÜDEK
The following is a list of documents that introduce the historical development, structure, principles, evaluation
criteria, and processes of MÜDEK operations at various details.
- Yıldırım Üçtuğ, "I witnessed the Births of Two Children: MDK and MÜDEK",
Editors: Mustafa Tokyay, Fevzi Gümrah and Çağdaş Şimşek, Pioneer and Leader: The Faculty of Engineering in the 50th Year
of METU, 2006, pp. 31-37. (in Turkish)
- Bülent E. Platin, "The Establishment of Engineering Evaluation Board (MÜDEK)",
Editors: Mustafa Tokyay, Fevzi Gümrah and Çağdaş Şimşek, Pioneer and Leader: The Faculty of Engineering in the 50th Year of
METU, 2006, pp. 39-48. (in Turkish)
- M. Necat Özgür, "Evaluation of Engineering Education
in our Universities", TMMOB Chamber of Civil Engineers, Ankara Branch, News Bulletin, No. 2006/12, December 2006,
pp. 30-31. (in Turkish)
- Engineering Accreditation in Turkey, TREE (Teaching and
Research in Engineering in Europe) Thematic Network, Special Interest Group A5: Accreditation of EE in Europe, July 2007.
- Bülent E. Platin, "MÜDEK
Accreditation Criteria: Their Importance and Most Commonly Encountered Shortcomings", Engineer and Machinery,
TMMOB Chamber of Mechanical Engineers, Vol. 52, Number 621, October 2011, pp. 61-72. (Abstract) (in Turkish)
- A. B. Özgüler, M. Y. Erçil, A. E. Payzın, B. E. Platin, "Program Outcomes: The Core of Program Accreditation",
Engineering Education, AEER (Association for Engineering
Education of Russia) online Journal, Issue 12, 2013, pp. 26-33.
- A Short Introduction to MÜDEK,
May 01, 2015.
May 07, 2015
© MÜDEK 2007-2017 - All rights reserved
Zincirlidere Caddesi No. 86, Mericoglu Plaza Kat:1 Daire:4, Esentepe, Sisli, 34394 Istanbul, Turkey, +90-212-211-0281, email@example.com