ACCREDITATION APPLICATIONS FOR 2010-2011 CYCLE
In 2010-2011 accreditation cycle, MÜDEK will make
accreditation assessment for the following three classes of
- Programs evaluated by MÜDEK with accreditation terms
expiring on September 30, 2011.
- Programs evaluated by MÜDEK in 2008-2009 cycle
requiring an interim evaluation in 2010.
- Programs applying for MÜDEK accreditation for the
Important Dates in the
Accreditation Application Process
- January 31, 2010: The deadline for Higher
Education Institutions to submit to MÜDEK a list of
programs for which they intend to apply for
accreditation in 2010. Attention: Submissions should be made to
Headquarters by filling the new application form
February 28, 2010: The deadline for MÜDEK to inform institutions
about the their programs that can be evaluated in 2010 as well as their accreditation fees and payment schedules.
March 31, 2010: The deadline for institutions to submit their
official confirmation letters for their accreditation
July 31, 2010: The deadline for institutions to submit self
assessment reports of the programs that they applied for accreditation in
August 31, 2010: The deadline for MÜDEK to inform institutions about
the conformities of submitted self assessment
reports to the required format.
Accreditation fees for the 2010-2011 accreditation cycle are determined by MÜDEK Executive Board as follows,
keeping the same fees applied in previous accreditation cycle.
- For each institution 4.600TL + VAT
- For each program (separately for normal and second education programs)
- For general evaluations and interim evaluations with visits 4.600TL + VAT
- For interim evaluations with reports only 1.725TL + VAT
to be Used in Accreditation Evaluations
December 23, 2009
@ MÜDEK 2007-2023 - All rights reserved
Cevizli Mah. Tugay Yolu Cad. Ofisim Istanbul A Blok No:20 Kat:9, Maltepe, 34846 Istanbul, Turkey, +90-216-606-0592, email@example.com